Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #50 - Anything Goes

Hello!

I'm a few hours late with this post, but I figured better late than never, right? Phew. Crazy weekend. And I think we finally have the bulk of our Christmas decorations out. We still have a little bit to finish up, but it shouldn't be bad. And the main thing for me is that I have most of the consequential messes cleaned up. (Eye roll) Why do we do this to ourselves every year? I have to keep things neat and tidy - drives me up a wall if I don't. Honestly, I spend most of my days picking up and cleaning something. And stop the press if I get off schedule and get behind on something. It takes me forever to recover! So, even with all that in mind - I willingly have The Piglets, Hubby, and myself drag out box after box of jun---, er, I mean precious Christmas items and memories that takes two days to deal with and clean up after. Yikes. I am give out! :D~   .... Tis the season to be jolly....

Ok - on to my post! I'm here to share my card for this weeks Christmas Card Challenge! I need to get to it, right?  By the by, I still LOVE to make Christmas cards! My all time favorite to make.





I used my MFT Cool Cat stamp set (LOVE IT) and some paper piecing. I cut the cat out of patterned paper then inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I then added a bow and hat from my Lawn Fawn Baah Humbug stamp set, after I colored it with Copic markers, Wink of Stella, and trimmed it out. This is all layered over paper scraps die cut with MFT Stitched Scalloped Circles and the Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX. I used my MFT Jumbo Polka Dot cover up to emboss my Neenah Desert Storm card base. The sentiment is stamped and white embossed from Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together.

I used the sketch over at the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge for my design inspiration: 


I'm also playing along with Clean & Simple on Sunday - Christmas challenge and Simon Says Stamp - Christmas to Die For challenge. 
For your blog      

Ok - that's it for me tonight. Time to try to catch 40 winks and be fresh for a new day. I have much planned that I want to do. :) 

Have a great week and God Bless, 
Mandy


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love his little bow and the background looks great.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts