Thursday, September 22, 2016

MFT Card Design Superstar 2016

Hello!

I'm popping in on this lovely evening (feels like a Friday to us with The Piglets out of school tomorrow) to share a couple of last minute cards! I wanted to play along with the SuperStar contest that MFT is hosting and waited til last minute to finish my last two. I'm not surprising myself at all here. And, after a day of suffering and dragging with a migraine, I was glad I did. It MADE me come into my crafty space and play. And that was the best medicine ever.

Here they are:

(I used all MFT supplies.)


I used Blueprints 25 as a stencil to ink the "rainbow" background on Kraft cardstock. Love how this turned out! I added a penguin from Penguins in Paradise and sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp and die set. The star is cut using the MFT Plaids paper pack and Tag Builders 4. I trimmed the main panel with Blueprints 13. 


I combined Happy Hedgehogs and Harvest Mouse elements for this one. The sentiment is from Penguins in Paradise. I used the Stitched Rectangle windows die and Zig pens with watercolor paper to create the background. The top panel is sponged with Distress Ink in Broken China. 


Phew. That's all for me now! What a race. LOL. Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! 

Hugs and God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts