Sunday, September 11, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge - #40 Christmas Lights

Hello!

Back again today to quickly share my card for the current Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas Lights.




I used the lights stamp from my Lawn Fawn Baah Humbug set. 


I used the Gift Tag Greetings set from MFT, white embossed on a red stitched circle (die cut using MFT Stitched Circle STAX). I colored the lights with Copic markers and sponged a bit of Broken China Distress Ink behind the location for my sentiment before adhering with foam tape. I added a black cardstock strip, and patterned paper strip (from MFT Rainbow Stripes 6x6 pad.) to finish off the CAS design. 


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please join the fun over at Christmas Card Challenges! It's a great way to get a head start on your Christmas card stash! 8-)

God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

1 comment:

Popular Posts