Monday, August 8, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #35 - Photo Inspiration

Hello!

I'm bringing up the rear for Christmas Card Challenges this week! Oops! I got a little distracted this weekend (last weekend before school started back and house guest among other things!) and didn't post my card here.



I went Old School this challenge by using some paper scraps and punches for this card. Hee hee. 


I used pieces from Recollections Naughty or Nice 12x12 pad, My Mind's Eye All is Bright, and CTMH Snowhaven packet. You can tell I was really using up things from the old well here. :D I have a pseudo-ban on paper purchases at my house - not to say that a small pad or two doesn't eek in when I find a deal or patterns that I use up and need more of, but I refuse to "paper shop" for a LONG time. 

Snowflakes from MFT's Winter Warmth set are white embossed on punched circles of CTMH Glacier cardstock. My sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler, white embossed on a black trimmed strip. I used a tiny blue button and black PTI twine as my only embellishment. 

Please hop on over to CCC and check out more Christmas-y inspiration! It's time to start stocking up on your holiday cards if you haven't already. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! 

God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy - this is awesome! Would be great for all kinds of cards - could use little birthday candles or party hats instead of snowflakes for a birthday card - love this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts