Sunday, July 17, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #33 - Color Challenge

Hello!

I'm popping in to share my card for the latest Christmas Card Challenge. We have a color challenge with some traditional colors for inspiration.

 
I went with a simple die cut Christmas tree using my Silhouette Curio ( a new bday present from The Hubs) and some fun layered patterned papers I've had in my stash forever.
 
 
 

Super simple and quick to make! The tree cardstock doesn't show up well in this photo (Boo) but it's a gold woodgrain over white. Really pretty "Specialty" cardstock I got at Michael's when I was hunting for something different to test out in my Curio. I used the Deep Cut Blade and it did pretty good. It will take me some getting used to for knowing how to set the depth.
 
Well that's it for me this morning. :) Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
Please come back again soon!
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

1 comment:

Popular Posts