Monday, May 16, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges #24 -- Anything Goes

Hello!

I'm popping in (Late! EEKS!) to share my latest card for this week's Christmas Card Challenge. This week is Anything Goes so it's a great time to play along and stock up on this year's Christmas Cards!

 
 
 
 
 
 
My patterned paper panel is from Lawn Fawn's "Let's Bokeh" 6x6 pad and the wreath is stamped from PTI's Deck the Halls stamp set. I layered it over a white cardstock circle panel cut using MFT's Stitched Circles DieNamics. I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set and WPlus9's Coconut Husk dye ink.
 
 
That's all for me today! Off to get some more work done in the crafty space. :) Please don't forget to pop over to the Christmas Card Challenge blog and join in the fun!
 
God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely!! Love that wreath with the pine cones - I can just smell them!! What a beautiful card to share with someone at the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! We kinda had the same idea. Beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mand! A wonderful Christmas creation! I like this wreath and the background paper fits perfect with your colouring! Hugs Alma

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts