Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Addicted To Stamps & More #185 Photo Inspiration

Hello!

A beautiful spring day here in Middle Tennessee. We are loving it. I've already mowed the yard twice and The Boy has long since pulled out his shorts. He is obsessed with wearing shorts - and his idea of hot is not hot for a normal person. That one is special, I can assure you.

We have a fun springy challenge photo for inspiration over at Addicted To Stamps & More:
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers.



Prize is a $15 gift certificate

Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

 


I used a fun digital stamp I had colored up from Di's Digi Stamps called "Daffodil Delivery". It's SO cute. Before making my card, I cut him out using my Silhouette Pix Scan. (Super fun to use! May have changed my cardmaking from now on!)

 
 
 
The main panel was die cut using MFT Blueprints 27 (I'm IN LOVE with this die! Already used it on every card I've made since it came in.) I used the new MFT Geometric Print stencil and Latte Premium Dye Ink. I then stamped several phrases from Get Well Wishes stamp set and Black Licorice Hybrid ink. (also MFT) It was really quick and easy, especially since I had colored this little cutie during the 30 Day Color Challenge in February.
 
 


Well that's it for me today! Off to take care of more chores around the house. :) Of course.

Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! Please come back again soon.

God Bless,
Mandy


James 1:12   NKJV  (New King James Version)
      "Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those love Him."
 
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. The soft stenciled background looks fab with your stamped image, gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my, Mandy...your little bunny with his BIG bouquet of daffodils, is beyond adorable! I want to give him a cuddle! Stenciling, framing, layout...this is a work of art! Gorgeous and inspiring in every way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! Love the little bunny, and the stenciling behind the words adds a wonderful touch :)
    Susan ATSM teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teamie
    I am sorry just visiting your lovely card
    my hubby was having surgery at his Nose at Tuesday but now he is ok
    and I am here to leave you some love
    I adore that cuuute and sweet Image bunny on your card she her face so so cuuutee
    and you have a bold and eyecatching sentiment Mandy
    adorable DT Card
    see you on my DT card teamie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, positively ADORABLE card, Mandy! Your stenciling is gorgeous on your focal panel, and I love how you colored and popped up the darling images! This card would definitely raise someone's spirits immediately! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That bunny is so cute!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stencilling Mandy, and I love the neutrals with the pop of yellow. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little bunny just makes you feel better looking at him! Totes adorbs! Awesome sauce pops of yellow! Wonderful design. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts