Sunday, March 27, 2016

Addicted To Stamps Challenge - #123 Buttons & Bows

Hello crafty friends,

I am back with a fun challenge over at Addicted To Stamps -- this one is all about Buttons & Bows. Use them both on your project (and don't forget the stamps) and play along with us.

Our banner for your blog
 
 
I was feeling inspired by spring time temps, the sunshine, and the new Pure Innocence stamp set I ordered with my Valentine's Day gift card. (So fun!)
 
 
 
 
I used the large stitched scallop die from Blueprint 27  (I am addicted to this one!) and the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX dies for the main accent panel. After stamping and coloring the cute little girl, I sponged Broken China Distress Ink on the background and die cut the sun (also MFT) and added a button and bow in the center. It's really a simple card - it just packs some punch with the fun colors. :D
 
 
Well thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to enjoy our 3 hour car ride home from visiting my family in the other side of our great state. :) Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter and beginning of Spring! :)
 
God Bless,
Mandy

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Mandy. So very sweet and I like the idea of the button and bow on the sun. Happy Easter. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous spring card Mandy.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy what a gorgeous card I love the CAS style also the image she is so delightful the button and bow are fabulous, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts