Sunday, December 6, 2015

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #115 - Christmas

Hello!

I'm super excited to say that I'm joining the sweet Design Team over at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge blog! I'm going to have the most fun playing along with everyone this term. :) Can't wait to get started.

And, with that, I'll share the card I made for my first DT assignment -- a Christmas challenge!

Our banner for your blog
 
*CHRISTMAS*
 
 
 
I white heat embossed the poinsettia from Tim Holtz Mini Blueprints and colored with PrismaColor Pencils. The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and it's layered over panels of Rasberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse cardstock from PTI. The sentiment is from PTI's Deck the Halls stamp set and layered up on foam tape. I, also, sponged Simply Chartreuse ink around the edges of the sentiment panel. I added a little silver thread and a few sequins to finish it off. This one was really fun to make. I love how the colors turned out!
 
Speaking of colors - what a fabulous combination. 8-) I got them from this week's Colour Q challenge. (All of my wood patterned papers were gray instead of brown.)
 
 
I'm also playing along with Holly Jolly Christmas's "Embossing" challenge and the NonTraditional
 
Christmas challenge over at The Challenge.
Our Badge    
 
 
 
That's all for me this time. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit - please do so again soon!
And, please pop over the Addicted to Stamps Challenge to take a look and play along!
 
Our banner for your blog
God Bless,
Mandy
 
I Timothy 6:6   NKJV  (New King James Version)
    "Now godliness with contentment is great gain."

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Mandy!!! Congrats, first off ... but thanks, as well!! I LOve the wood-grain ... be still my heart! Gorgeous in every single detail - even my favorite pink poinsettias!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally ADORE this card! Thank you for joining us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT spot. This card is gorgeous! Colors, papers, details, everything is just right! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy. Beautiful stamped poinsettia's.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy I am in love with this awesome, beautiful creation the background is perfect for those amazing Poinsettia stamps.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow!! This is stimply stunning! Saw it in the gallery at The Challenge #53 and had to pop in to see the details. Gorgeous in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mandy!! Your card is beautiful, love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts