Monday, September 14, 2015

Fabulous Frame of Mind and Warm Winter Wishes

Hello!

Yesterday was SUCH a beautiful day! And it was even more beautiful for me because I got a lot of quiet crafty time in while the kids were playing outside. :) We are all enjoying our PreFall weather - it makes us so happy. Even the kitty cats are ecstatic. Hee hee.

I wanted to share the two cards I made yesterday.

One is for The Sweet Sunday Sketch this week. (I always love it, but rarely get around to creating for it.)

 
 
I was super excited to ink up my new MFT BB Penguins in Paradise set and LLD Tickled Pink set. I colored everything with my limited supply of Copic markers and supplemented with my Zig RealBrush pens when necessary (BLACK).  =)
 
Since it was the first time to use those new sets I'm linking up with the NBUS #5 Challenge, also.
 
 
My other card is another I made for the MFT Card Design SuperStar Contest.
 
Card Design Superstar
 
 
 
I loved this little snowman white embossed on vellum. I colored in his hat, scarf, and nose using the Zig Real Brush Clean Color pens and a waterpen. I trimmed the panel using pinking shears and layered it over a scrap from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day pad. The sentiment is white embossed on a black cardstock strip and everything is layered over the background type text stamp white embossed on Kraft cardstock. The canvas button is old  CTMH and the little red heart is Lawn Fawn (from Love You a Latte set, Lawn Fawn Cranberry ink). 

 
 
 
Grab button for Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long
 
 
That's all for me tonight! I'm doing more Seinfeld watching than blogging so it means time to call it a day. =)
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! Please come again soon!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
 
Phillipians 2:3   NKJV  (New King James Version)
 
    Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mandy - two awesomely delightful cards - one is for when it is hot and one is for when it is freezing cold enough to have a snowman!! But both of them are terrific for the Superstar challenge and other things you have entered too!! So glad you got Crafty time - hugs to you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts