Saturday, August 1, 2015

From My Barn To Yours

Hello -

I had a crafty break this morning to get off my feet for a bit after doing household chores and now this afternoon another break (this time from the kitchen, can you say homemade salsa? YUM!) so I can share my card here. :) It's working out pretty perfectly.

I wanted to play along with the current MFT Challenge because I haven't been able to play in quite a few weeks. And I recently got this super sweet stamp and die set, The Whole Herd, in honor of my sister who loves all things farm/country related. :) And, it doesn't hurt that it's super fun to color.

Here is this week's sketch:

 
And, my take on it:
 
 
 
 
I stamped the images on PTI Rustic White cardstock masking off to create the scene. The two cans stacked in the trough, the hay and bin behind the trough, as well as the eggs in a nest peeking out from behind. I then colored them while listening to an old episode of Murder, She Wrote. Hee, hee. A perfectly relaxing time, if I do say so myself. :)
 
The PTI Kraft cardstock used for the card base is embossed using my PTI Canvas & Linen impression plate. I've also used the Stitched Circle Stax DieNamics and Gerbera Daisy Dienamics from MFT. The patterned paper is from DCWV 6x6 Paper Pad.
 
I'm also playing along with CASology's "Wings" Cue Card this week.
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Please do so again soon! ;)
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
Matt 6:34   NKJV   (New King James  Version)
     Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. 
 
 
 

 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I loved murder she wrote... good old times hey!
    Fabulous cute card for our challenge this week...Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEST, most delightfully made card!!! Love the coloring and the way you have used the sketch with those images is brilliant - so brilliant!! Love seeing anything you create because you are such a darling!! Hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super cute and fun scene that you have created! adorable card! thanks so much for joining playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts