Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!




Hello there !
Hope all are enjoying a lovely day with family and friends.  We are hitting the road as I type this, heading to my sister's house in West TN.   We had a change in venue this year, giving my aunt and uncle a break.  It's kinda hard to believe "our generation" is now in charge if some of these family gatherings. I still don't feel like we are old enough! Lol.

I'm sharing a fun Thanksgiving card I made a while back. I think for a submission call.  :) I love the colors and these papers from Basic Grey's Persimmon pad. (yes, I'm still riding that pad out. I so love it.)








The stamps I used are from CTMH Perfect Fit Thanksgiving.  I {heart} this set!  The little flourish accent on the side of my patterned panel is actually the coordinating did cut and stamp from the turkey! It's so pretty - not the cutesy. (Which I also love. Oohhhh and now that I think of it-- I don't have a cutesy turkey! I need to get on the Paper Smooches website, don't I?!) lol. I need more stamps for sure. Hee hee. This is NOT true. Lol.

Thanks so much for stoping by to visit!

God bless,
Mandy Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts