Thursday, June 12, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS - Picture Perfect Challenge

 
Hello!

I'm popping in to share a card I made last night after church. I have a few quiet moments left before BOTH children are up for the day and staking their claim on the computer. UGH. I have to kick them off everyday and make them read and play outside! Wow. So different from our childhood!

Here is this week's Picture Perfect Challenge inspiration photo:



 
 
 
 
I used my Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set and Sentiment Sampler:

 
 
I used several of my CTMH ink colors: Tulip, Goldrush, Honey, Pear, Gypsy, and Dutch Blue. I loved how the inspiration photo had the colors coming in from the top corner and wanted to mimic that on my card. I used both the open and solid small circle stamps from the Reflections stamp set and it makes a great confetti look. =) I layered it over a piece of Grey Wool cardstock and drew some hand stitching on with a black gel pen. My card size is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2".
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Wow, and then WOW some more!! I love the colors, the take on the design and sequins placed perfectly!! I struggle with the just right placement of sequins and such!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts