Sunday, June 1, 2014

Freshly Sketch #138 - The Cat's Meow

I love this card! If I do say so myself. I've had this stamp set for a while but have not inked it up much at all. And now it's retired. BOOO. I'm such a kitty-cat person I had to have it. And now I've made this card for my uncle to use when mailing some of the kids school pictures out. He thinks my "love" for the kitty cats and the fact that they come in and out of my "big, fine house" is hilarious. LOL. So I have to poke at him a little and make him a card with a big cat on the front of it. ; )

I used the sketch from over at Freshly Made:

 
Here is my lil' sweet kitty:
 
 
 
I layered my background with papers from my Crate Paper "The Pier" 6x6 pad and my CTMH Skylark paper kit. The tab is from a scrap of Goldrush cardstock that was laying out on my desk. I stamped the kitty from CTMH's Cozy Cat stamp set (retired) and colored him up with my Spectrum Noir markers. He's so sweet. You can tell that I am a cat lover. :)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cute, simple sketch and you did a great job!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I'm a kitty person too! :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts