Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes

Good evening!

Long time, no post! I have been so busy the past few weeks, that I have barely stepped foot into my craft room. I may be going through withdrawals sometime soon. =) I did manage to squeak out a card or two today in between obligations. And, I even got to snap a photo and share it here!

I wanted to make another card with my Paper Smooches stamps - it's been a while since they've seen some ink. This week's challenges over at the SPARKS blog is "Anything Goes" and since I've had a hankering to make a chalkboard card, this was a good fit.



Here is my card using the "Get Outta Town" stamp set and the chalkboard technique:



 

 
I made a square card base using Aqua Mist cardstock from PTI and patterned paper from Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic 6x6 pad. I decided this would be a great card to send to my Bestie who LERVES the beach!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a great card - and so perfect for a bestie that loves the beach!! Good for you - so creatively done!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card - love the chalkboard effect and the lovely colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH! What a fun card-- love the chalkboard technique! LOVE that colorful banner! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3 Hope you join in the fun with our Picture Perfect challenge this week <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts