Saturday, February 1, 2014

CAS(E) Study Challenge #176



Happy Weekend!

It's so sunny and warm here in TN today. Not supposed to last, but it's still a nice little break. The kids are getting to play outside and that means ALOT. Anyone with kids knows how important that is -- for everybody in the house!

I got a chance to play along with CASE Study this week. I love all of the beautiful cards shown this month by Donna Mikasa. Her stuff is always so pretty!

Here is this week's inspiration:


Here is my card using Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set and Scripty Sayings (I can't get enough of!): 


I used PTI's Simply Chartreuse ink and stamped the leaf branch in a circular pattern, lining up the base of the stems in the center. The "berries" are stamped in PTI's Rasberry Fizz ink. I trimmed a piece of vellum and stamped the sentiment in Onyx Black pigment ink before adhering. Everything is matted on Gray Wool cardstock base. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit! 

God Bless, 
Mandy


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love your fun stamping. Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mandy! The pop of pink is so pretty - and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts