Monday, November 25, 2013

PPA #180

Hello there!

I'm SUPER tired tonight -- after a night with very little rest and then up very early to attend a Field Trip with The Princess and her 4th grade class, I really could have used a nap this afternoon! Of course, I didn't get one. But, I'm hoping to share a card, take care of one more computer "errand" and hop off to bed. Another episode of a favorite new program is coming on in 10 min and Big Daddy is ready to watch it with me. He's managed to watch 8 episodes in the past 2 days and he's all caught up with me. Ha. (I've been on him for weeks to join me.)

This card is another for a gift set I've made using my CTMH "A Chocolate Affair" stamp set. I bought that stamp JUST to make gift sets. This time I used the sketch over at Pals Paper Arts.

PPA180

 
I used more of my 6x6 My Mind's Eye Sweet Girl pad. It's pretty much gone now. Only a few scraps left! I thought the little strip with the cherries was perfect behind the sundae with the cherry on top. I added the hand-drawn stitching, pink sequins, and pink twine to match the other cards in my set. They've all used these same papers and a pastel card base, all 4.5" square. They've turned out quite nice. I'm thinking I want to do more of these "gifts" for this Christmas! I like the coordination (not what I usually do.)
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that ice cream sundae! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card! Glad you are playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts