Thursday, September 12, 2013

CASual Friday #114

Back to School! I must admit I've seem to become a sucker for the school themed products. Back to School time is so exciting, even though it seems to wear off within a week and we all get so TIRED! Mommy included. Wow. I don't remember actually being a student wearing me out the way being the mother of a couple of students does. Please don't say it's because I'm getting old(er). That seems to be the issue with everything these days! I want new reasons; I'm finished with that one!

Back to School is the theme at CASual Friday:




This card is actually one of several I've made with this theme in mind. I have a friend who's a teacher and I've been wanting to surprise her with a sweet set of notecards. (Never mind we've been back in school for 5 weeks. Egads. I let my good ideas slip behind me way too quickly.)



I actually had coordinated effort from three different stamp sets for this one, even though it is so simple. The faint background is stamped in Latte pigment ink (Amuse Studio) using the PTI Autumn Pattern Pieces stamp set. I used apples from the CTMH School Is Here stamp set (masking and multiple stamping for different ink colors) and the sentiment I stamped from Paper Smooches Sentiment sampler. I just threw a little bling (Doodlebug Design, actually a Christmas set!) and left it alone. (Even though Big Daddy made fun of my scattered "dots", I like them that way and I'm not moving them. He has "NO EYE FOR FASHION!", for my fellow Seinfeld die-hards.) 

Thank you for stopping by to visit! 















Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is totally cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts