Monday, July 1, 2013

Colour Q #195 and Round Repeats

I'm back from a quick weekend trip to visit my family. We had tons of fun this weekend, watching the piglets (all 7!) play in the pool and, basically, wreak havoc on our sanity for 48 hours. =) Nah, actually, they were all pretty well-behaved this time. For those who don't know me, I have two piglets 7 and 9 and 5 nieces and nephews, ages, 7, 8, and 3. There are three boys (cousins) all age 7 -- an adventure, believe me! (They are really pretty funny together.)

I'm here to share a card I made before we got out of town. It's using the current Colour Q challenge colors.



I'm using my new PTI, Round Repeats stamp set which is the most fun. My CTMH colors are Gypsy (second-generation, because I don't have anything lighter), Goldrush, Sky, and Grey Wool.

 
This one is pretty CAS. Made it in a jiffy! =)
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit! 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Mandy, sweet design! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts