Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CASual Fridays #110 - Count Me In

Hello --

I'm chilling with my kiddos on a rainy afternoon - watching a movie and seriously considering a catnap! :) I thought I would use the 'downtime' to share a card I made for a friend of my daughter's. I used the CASual Friday number challenge to make this girlie birthday card.



cfc110
 
CFC110: Use a number or numbers on your CAS creation

Here is my card using some of my daughter's paper from a DCWV stack (it was a paper doll collection, complete with coordinating 12x12 paper. She gave me a bunch of the leftover paper.)

 
 
I stamped the number in Lagoon ink on Lagoon cardstock and trimmed it before adhering on 3-D adhesive foam tape for dimension. The scalloped circle is Watermelon cardstock. And the twine is Lilac from The Twinery. I stamped the sentiment from my Card Word Puzzle (CTMH) set. Fortunately, my daughter really loved it!
 
Thanks for visiting! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts