Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Play Date #178 - Revisited

Hello!

I'm doing a "double dip" tonight. (That's for you Gina!)

I've already made a card for Play Date, but I got a kick out of the colors and today ran across this gray mesh flower hanging out with the rest of my stash from my "Bliss" days. (CTMH) I told myself I needed to use those flowers up and realized I could squeeze it in with Play Date!

So here I am being prudent (for me) and getting my post in before I hit the hay! Planned to go to bed early tonight, but like my good plans go most of the time - It ain't happening.

Here are the fun colors:



Here is my card using my little mesh flower that I've always loved:


I stamped the flourishes from my "Love Life" set in Sunny Yellow and the sentiment from "Card Chatter - Sympathy" in Watermelon.  I also added the gray pearls. Everything is CTMH with the exception of the white cardstock from PTI. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit! 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Look at that gorgeous flower! This is a great card, love how you used this week's challenge colors! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flourish and that really is a lovely mesh flower!! great card! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts