Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dynamic Duos #45

Good morning!

I'm slowly but, I hope, surely getting  my mojo back. I'm working on it, anyway. :)

I made three cards last night AND for challenges. That's unusual for me lately. I've even completed yucky housework this morning by 9am. (Bathrooms!) I've spent the last two days practically vegging out, after a week that was TOO busy last week, even into the weekend.

My first post for this morning is for the Dynamic Duos challenge.

As soon as I checked out the colors last night an idea came to me, based on this card I've wanted to CASE.



Here is my card based on the fabulous inspiration:

 
 
My balloon stamp is from my CTMH Artiste collection stamps. I used Cotton Candy, first and second generation, for my challenge colors. The sentiment is from my CTMH Art Philosphy collection stamps. The pretty glittery gems are also CTMH.
 
Thanks for visiting! 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Really cute card...great job with the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card - so clean and simple and fun. I love the balloons and that sweet sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card. I love these polka dot balloons..how fun! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card Mandy, I love the polka dot balloons and the rhinestones! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts