Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Colour Q #182

Ok - last post this morning! I'll have to make more if I want to keep posting. That's a good "caught-up" feeling.

Colour Q this week is all spring-y. I'm SOOO ready. I've blamed my defunct mojo on the gray, cloudy, rainy, dreary skies the last several weeks. It's sucking the life outta me!




 
I used my "Trellis" stamp set from CTMH (one of my favorites) and "Card Chatter - Sympathy" stamp set (another favorite). My CTMH colors are Sky, Lilac Mist, Olive, and Sweet Leaf. The ribbon is PaperTrey Ink (Blueberry Sky).
 
Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Mandy! I love the pearls! Thank you so much for playing with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the colors - any shade of purple always throws me off! As for sewing on your projects - if you can sew on cloth, you can sew on paper. I use a cheap sewing machine from wally world. Same thread, same needles, same everything. Just don't make your stitches too close together - that makes perforated paper :) Thanks for playing along with ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Mandy, love that flower! So happy you joined us at the colourQ, wishing for you warm and sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-213.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts