Monday, January 28, 2013

CASE Study #125

The January doldrums are grabbing at me, I'm afraid and I spent very little time in my crafty space this weekend! I made a one-page layout early on, but that was it. (This lack of "playtime" over the weekend is very unlike me.) However, I did make some cards and played along with a few challenges at the latter part of the week.

CASE Study challenge is one of my favorites. It's so fun to see how one inspiration piece can generate so many different projects. It's enjoy scanning through the gallery and designer creations to see how everyone executed their own ideas.


This card is the inspiration piece by the January muse, Amber Kemp-Gerstel:



And here is my "inspired" piece:

 
 
I actually pulled out my paper crimper (a gift from my hubby many moons ago) to emboss the back card panel. The argyle piece is from a K&Co. halloween collection I bought to use the solid Kraft background and fell in love with some of the fun patterns. :) My felt sentiment, die-cut heart, and sparkly brads are Close To My Heart. The red twine is Doodlebug Design.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Mandy! All those yummy layers, the different textures, and that twine bow! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts