Saturday, June 30, 2012

PPA 137

Good morning!

Hope you are surviving the heat. I am writing to you from a very HOT West TN (over 100 degrees)  with a houseful of kids running around trying to entertain themselves since we won't let them outside! Needless to say, it's a little harried.

I had a few days off this week, so I was able to make projects for several challenges this week. I had fun!

Below is PalsPaperArts sketch:

PPA137





I used some of my leftover paper from my "Olivia" kit. (I know, I know - me? Leftover paper? ...well, believe it, I did manage to scrounge some up from my vastly hoarded collection of "crap"!)

The stamp set is PaperTrey Ink's Botannical Silhouette's and the ribbon is from "My Craft Spot". The sentiment stamped is from Skipping Stones Design.

I used CTMH colors of Pear and Sunset, the butterfly and brad, and the patterned paper.



  Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend in this heat. Pin It

1 comment:

Popular Posts