Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 165

I'm running way low on my card stash and needing to replenish! I hope I can begin to find more time than I have over the past several weeks. 

I really liked this sketch from Card Patterns and used it to make a card for a friend who had surgery recently and is still recovering. 


I paired it with my CTMH "Stella" paper pieces and a Skipping Stones Design stamp set. Very simple piece but turned out quite nice. 


The blue bitty sparkles and bakers twine are CTMH. The matching blue adhesive lace is Recollections from Micheals (a fun little find on a quick trip in one afternoon!). 

I stamped the butterfly in Cocoa ink and colored it with a blending pen and my Olive ink pad and Lagoon ink pad. It was stamped in Cocoa ink on the panel, with the trimmed color piece layered on top with adhesive foam for dimension. 

Thanks for looking!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts