Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #123

Fun colors over at Colour Q this week! I had more ideas than I had time tonight. :) But that's nothing unusual.



They reminded me of my "You're Sweet" stamp set from CTMH. One of my favorites. I haven't had it for very long, but I haven't given it the attention it deserves in any respect.

The Idea Book display for this stamp set in a prior issue showed the lemon slices used as a banner and I loved it! I went with that idea and expanded on it as I've been tempted to do since seeing it. The end result turned out better than expected in some ways, even though the card doesn't look exactly as I had pictured. I'm pleased with it overall and plan to use it as a Birthday Card this week for our nanny.


CTMH: ink colors - Tulip, Smoothie, and Cotton Candy (Sweet Leaf - 2nd generation); Sunset and Tulip brads; "You're Sweet" stamp set;
Tulip Ribbon; Recollections (Michael's):  pink rhinestone gems; Making Memories: Pink brads; Papertrey Ink: white cardstock; Tsukinkeo - Versa Fine ink, Onyx



 Don't forget to check out the inspiring artwork over at the Colour Q blog. Thanks for looking! Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and fun card, Mandy, love the fruit garlands! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Mandy! Love your little polka dot hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, no pun intended. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the little fruit banners. Thanks for paying at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER SWEET card Mandy! Love the diagonal spin! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love how your banner turned out, and the way you stamped it on a diagonal. Very sweet, indeed! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute take on the colors! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts