Sunday, February 26, 2012

Card Patterns 154

A wonderful weekend here - and I hope y'all are enjoying the fabulous weather as much as we are in TN. It was beautiful all weekend. I even got a couple of nice walks in, raising my spirits thanks to the fresh air and sunshine!

I loved the CardPatterns sketch this week.




For this card I used some of my my favorite CTMH paper I keep stashed away for special occasions. This one I made for a very close friend struggling with a new diagnosis.

My favorite paper combined with some new goodies from Skippping Stones Design and My Craft Spot yielded one of my favorite cards in a while.

Card base and pearl gems: Recollections; "Wings" Patterned paper, black scroll sticker,
Antique Copper brad: CTMH; Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon: My Craft Spot; Stamps: Skipping Stones
Design; Desert Sand ink: CTMH; Black Versa ink: Tsukineko.


Thanks for looking. Have a great week! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet bird and the seam binding! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts