Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Case Study Challenge #73

Good evening!

I am on my way out for the night, battling a nasty cold! (Achhoooo!)  However, I wanted to get this post up before I put it off any longer. :)

The CASE study intrigued me this week; the muse used the negative shapes from a die cut on her card. Since I received my new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge this weekend (WHOO-HOOOO!) I had die-cuts all over the place! I glanced down and was thinking how I didn't want to waste any of my beautiful Wonderland paper, when this challenge came to mind. What a fabulous way to stretch your favorite paper pieces. (I KNOW none of us have enough paper. I mean, what else is a girl to do!) (See any prior post to learn of my "hoarding" problem with scrapping supplies - not "hoarding" like the TLC show "Hoarders", but "hoarding" like I don't use my supplies enough because I'm afraid I will waste them! {That show totally stole our word and "dirtied" it up.} Now I have to go into 2 and 3 sets of parenthesis to explain myself. The things we deal with!)


This is the adorable card made by the muse (Jen Rzasa) for the Case Study challenge.

And my card using the Wonderland paper, colonial white ribbon, a pewter ribbon slide, and the stamped sentiment & scrolls from my set that came in my Wonderland WOTG kit; my lovely snowflake, courtesy of Cricut and CTMH. (A finer union, there never was!)


Thanks for looking! Hope you have a fantabulous week.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I really, really enjoy your writing style and the personality and humor that shine through. Your card is lovely and I look forward to sharing your blog with others. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts