Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mojo Monday - 219 -- More Christmas!

I have been addicted to making Christmas cards this week- as is evidenced by my posts. I just want to try all the challenges with Christmas cards.   :)   ... Never mind, I have Christmas GIFTS to finish tackling! I am procrastinating WAY too much on those. I'll make myself crazy over the next few days, rushing through to finish on time.  Claaaaaasic Mandy!

I really liked this week's Mojo sketch and wanted to jump back into my Recollections - "Naugty or Nice" paper stack. I struggle with layering patterned paper and decided to give it a whirl this time. That's what challenges are for! Right?

I decided to back each of the trimmed patterned pieces with CTMH Olive solid cardstock. I think it coordinated perfectly. The sentiment is stamped in matching Olive ink with my *new* "Everlasting Life" stamp set. I have enjoyed adding it to my cards. The script used in the verses is beautiful. Red glitter "Jingle" brads and sheer ribbon from the Colonial White ribbon rounds collection served as great accents, I think. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Here is the sketch and my interpretation:



TFL!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts