Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mojo JoJo

The sketch for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge fit with my timing of needing a birthday card for a friend at work. Multi-tasking -- my (not-so) forte!
I will say, in all honesty, I wanted to do something to add my own twist to the sketch - but that "twist" was not intentionally flipping it around the opposite direction. .... that was just a stroke of "Mandy" when i cut my paper diagonally. I had a real "duh" moment with that one.

Using retired CTMH paper "Silhouette" and the "Piece of Cake" stampset (currently available).





















Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So sweet - that cake image goes so well with the black and white pp. Nice take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts