Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm BACK Ba-by!!!

I have almost had withdrawals. Virtually no scrapping and absolutely no blogging over the past 2 weeks. Sadly, I can not account for my time and say what I have been doing. I know I've been busy working on something. I hesitate to say housework -- b/c I stop to look around and ... EWWW--it's a fright!

But regardless, I made 2 cards tonight! One for the Play Date Cafe Challenge (which I was a day late and a dollar short -- surprise of the century)...and the other for Mojo Monday -- a round or square sketch challenge.

I thought this one was hard for some reason I struggled at first -- even ripped a few pcs. off my card front and started over. :) Using Close To My Heart paper and products of course. The kraft cardstock is not, but everything else is.




AND........my interpretation.......

TFL!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts